This is the LRP Nitro Engine ZR.32 Spec.4 Pullstart Nitro Engine. The LRP ZR.32 Spec.4 Pullstart is based upon the very popular ZR.32. In order to be able to again increase the enormous power of the .32 monster, we build in a completely constructed carburettor that has an additional notch for improved adjustability and that provides an even more efficient fuel-air mixture.
This leads besides an improved idle speed setting, also to better responsiveness and more torque. The already known Heavy-Duty CoolDown- Max cylinder head provides sufficient cooling for this power unit.
- MASSIVE Big Block size - You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more displacement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 carburettor - Flow optimised carburettor with 9.0mm insert for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- 5 + 1 Ports
- FREE PLUG - FREE LRP Platinum / Iridium R5 glow plug included
- Standard burn room - Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod. Specially adjusted for .32 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
- Torque you can barely handle
Cubic capacity: .32 (5.24 ccm)
Power: 4.37 HP*
RPM: 33.300 RPM*
Number Channels: 5 + 1
Glow Plug: LRP Standard R5 (No. 35051)
Carburetor: XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 with 9mm venturi
Class: 1/8th Offroad Buggys/Truggys
* Figures may vary depending on used fuel, muffler and tuning
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2018