Losi TEN-SCTE "Troy Lee Designs" 1/10 4WD RTR Short Course Truck w/DX2E & AVC
This is the Losi TEN-SCTE "Troy Lee Designs" Ready to Run 1/10 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck. Troy Lee and Horizon Hobby have combined forces to create an incredible paint scheme that looks as good on the shelf as it does on the track. But what good is killer paint, if its not on the right rig? The Losi TEN-SCTE was the obvious choice. The TEN-SCTE is known as a podium worthy chassis, and is one of the most successful short course trucks of all time. Not only has the TEN-SCTE walked away with numerous awards and race wins, it is the go to SCT for some of the biggest names in RC racing.
For this edition of the SCTE, the designers at Troy Lee Designs used the same design process they do when creating a full-scale trim scheme. Pure passion and dedication. The result is an exclusive design that pays homage to the world of short course racing and sets it apart from nearly every other RC truck on the market. Using AVC Technology, you’ll be able to push the limits of an extremely powerful 3900KV Dynamite brushless motor at ballistics speeds and drive faster with more control even when you push the limits of a high performance 130A ESC. Add your battery and hit the track!
- EXCLUSIVE TROY LEE DESIGNS TRIM SCHEME: The exclusive trim scheme of the TEN-SCTE gives it scale appeal you simply cant find anywhere else from one of the most prominent designers in professional motorsports.
- AVC ENHANCED RECEIVER: With AVC included, you will be able to make the most of the TEN-SCTEs impressive brushless motor. Using AVC, you will be able to maximize the precision and power and even adjust AVC settings to match your preferred level of assistance.
- DYNAMITE® 3900KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR: The 3900Kv Dynamite® brushless motor delivers ballistic speeds of 45+ MPH* and aggressive off road excitement. AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) has been included to provide advanced control over the precision and speed of the TEN-SCTE.
- 130A LIPO READY BRUSHLESS ESC: The TEN-SCTE utilizes the same geometry as the TLR SCTE 2.0 that won the 2014 ROAR National Championship. This means you get the same competition grade precision right out of the box without the need for you to tune, solder or assemble any component.
- WATERPROOF ELECTRONICS: The SCTE features waterproof electronics from Dynamite. Thanks to this addition, you can drive without having to worry about the weather and splashing and dashing across a few puddles.
- SPEKTRUM™ DX2E V3 TRANSMITTER: The Spektrum™ DX2E V3 transmitter features extended range DSMR™ technology and superior comfort as well as AVC compatibility.
- ALUMINUM, OIL FILLED, COIL-OVER SHOCKS: To better accommodate for the trials and tribulations of the short course and backyard bashing, the SCTE comes with oil-filled, coil-over, aluminum shocks. These adjustable shocks make taking on even the most brutal of environments simple.
- ALUMINUM CHASSIS: A heavy-duty 3mm aluminum chassis gives the SCTE extreme durability and a rock-solid foundation for stability. This chassis keeps the SCTE in for the long-haul and provides an edge over nylon and plastic competitors.
Type: Short Course Truck
Length: 21.34 in (524mm)
Width: 11.65 in (295.8mm)
Height: 7.3 in (185mm)
Wheelbase: 13.15 in (334mm)
Weight: 6.3 lb (2.9 kg)
Chassis: 3mm plate aluminum
Tire Type: Eclipse SCT
Motor or Engine: 540 4-Pole Non-Sensored Brushless
Speed Control: Included
Batteries: Not included
Charger: Not included
Gear Pitch: MOD1
Shock Type: Aluminum Coil Over
Ball Bearings: Yes
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 2S or 3S LiPo Battery with EC3 Connector
- LiPo Compatible Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2015.