Loctite 248 Threadlocking Gel is designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools. 248 is a general purpose threadlocker with medium bond strength. This product is available in a convenient stick format. This threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces. It is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Convenient stick format prevents dripping
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Eliminate fasteners loosening from vibration, shock and thermal expansion
- Just fill in threads and wipe off excess to ensure a tight fit