The Kyosho TF7.7 1/10 Scale Electric Touring Car Sedan Kit includes option parts released after the TF7, but also features prototype parts that made a significant impact at the World Championships and the Japanese Championships. These include Big Bore shocks, center stiffener for improved pitching rigidity, 2-height motor mount, rear suspension holder compatible with A.R.T.S. (Active Rear Toe Control System), front spool cup joint compatible with two types of universal joints and rear diff gear with closing sleeve. With the reliability and durability essential for racing success, the TF7.7 maintains the optimal left/right roll and mechanical grip of the TF7 and responds precisely to driver input.
NOTE: Electronics, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Proven 2-belt drive 4WD chassis has been completely redesigned to be at the leading edge of competitive racing.
- Symmetrical arrangement of chassis screws enhances uniform roll characteristics. Grooves in chassis are also symmetrical.
- Battery mount changed to standard type using fiberglass tape through the mount.
- Large diameter pulley realizes longer life of the drive belt.
- One-piece aluminum motor mount meets the demands of high power output and minimizes gear trouble during racing.
- Front/rear interchangeable bulkhead optimizes chassis balance and realizes efficient spare parts utilization.
- Stabilizer is compatible with the Ultima and Lazer electric off road models.
Tread (F/R): 162mm/161mm
Tires (F/R): Sold separately
Gear Ratio: 1.90:1 (2nd)
Weight: 1,350g (approx.)
Motor: 540 size (sold separately)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-3 channel, 1-servo R/C System
- 540 size motor & ESC
- Tires and wheels
- 64P Pinion gear
- Fiberglass tape
- Silicon oil
- Battery for chassis and Charger
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2017