Kyosho Syncro KT-201 2.4GHz Pistol Grip Radio w/KR-200 Receiver
This is the Kyosho Syncro KT-201 2.4GHz Pistol Grip Radio with an included KR-200 Receiver. Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver combines function and easy operation, providing a 2.4GHz radio system that has pro level features at a budget price. Simply switch the power ON and the system is ready to use. The stylish form of the transmitter features a built-in antenna and an ergonomic design for comfortable switch positioning and a large, high visibility LCD display.
The Syncro is also energy efficient, using only four AA-size alkaline batteries. Its precision balance and lightweight are ideal for endurance racing and helps to maintain concentration without becoming fatigued and also make it easy to activate required functions and settings. From fun-running to the intensity of serious racing, the new generation Syncro 2.4GHz will deliver a greater appreciation of your R/C model's performance.
- LCD: The large LCD display is equipped with a blue LED backlight that makes it easy to see even under bright sun light.
- Easy Access: Function buttons are arranged for optimal accessibility, making setting changes easier on the run during a race.
- 4 Channel: The KR-200 is a 4-channel receiver giving you plenty of options for setup. The compact design of the receiver allows plenty of space for installation in tight spaces.
- Energy-Efficient: The energy-efficient design can operate with just four AA size alkaline batteries. It also reduces cost and provides a weight advantage for endurance racing.
- Additional Steering Function: Endpoint adjustment (EPA) left & right 120% / dual rate / electric trim.
- Additional Throttle Function: Endpoint adjustment (EPA) forward & brake 120% / ABS On & Off / dual rate / trigger neutral position adjustment / electric trim.
- 3rd Channel Function: 3-position switch / 0-120% offset for each position.
- Model Memory: Model memory for 15 cars including model names.
- Charging Jack: The transmitter is equipped with a charging jack plug.
Channels: KT-201 3ch / KR-200 4ch
Receiver Size (LxWxH): 36x26x14mm
Receiver Weight: 10g
Receiver Voltage: 4.8v-6.0v
- KT-201 Transmitter
- KR-200 Receiver
Note: Compatible with all RC vehicles using a 2ch or 3ch system! Will not work with Mini Z or dNaNo 2.4GHz.
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2011.
The Syncro offers just the right amount of features for a basic radio set. The features I really like are the LCD screen, the end point adjustments, the dual rate adjustments, and the multi-model memory. Another great feature is the adjustment of the trigger throw. You can set it up 50/50 or 70/30. 70/30 feels VERY good on this remote. The trigger is smooth for a radio of its price. The wheel also feels very good. It is very smooth, and is not "bouncy" when you let go of the wheel and let it center. The grip handle feels OK, it is somewhat comfortable in my large hands. For a cheap radio, I think it has a comfortable feel. It also has a nice layout for trims and dual rate. You can adjust the steering trim, throttle trim, and dual rate without diving into a menu. VERY important at the track. It does lack a couple features that a racer would like see. But you could take it to the track and do well. The only major racing feature it lacks would be exponential adjustments.
All that being said, this unit looks pretty cheap. It is very plasticy, and very light. The lightness is OK to me, but if you were to pick this up and inspect it, you would likely say that it has a cheap feel to it. The LCD is nice to have, but is VERY basic, and the screen also looks rather inexpensive. Overall, I don't feel like this is the best value at $79.99. I really feel this is a $59.99 radio. Once they get to that price, this will be a wise investment for a radio with a decent feature set.)
it is a better radio than those that come packaged with RTR kits as this system is manufactured by ko-propo.)