The Kyosho Outlaw Rampage PRO 1/10 Scale Electric 2WD Trophy Truck Kit embodies the defining mechanics of a real production model trophy truck. The 2WD Outlaw Rampage PRO is about 70% pre-assembled in an Almost Ready to Run kit, including the optional upgrade components that mark this machine as a “PRO” version. The superior running stability and overall functionality of this rear wheel 2WD is realized from the roll cage, long stroke aluminum oil shocks, stabilizers on front and rear with 3 different wire gauge settings, and aluminum skid pads that protect the chassis. With easy controllability and wider scope for setting adjustments, the true dynamic performance of 2WD truck racing is in your hands.
- ARR Kit is nearly fully pre-assembled and includes performance-enhancing optional parts as standard.
- Full ball bearing specifications (20 bearings) ensure smooth movement with minimal drive loss.
- 3-piece front bumper protects the chassis from hard crash damage.
- Front double-wishbone suspension with longer sus arms realizes excellent driving stability and traction.
- Rear suspension is linked to the rigid axle differential to deliver smooth movement and superior traction control.
- Gearbox features 32-pitch module counter gear and diff gear. Reinforcement of both gears and large modules realizes increased strength (spur gear is 48-pitch).
- Lever lock holder allows easy removal of battery.
- Connector holder allows connector to the radio plate to be removed with one hand.
- Hex screws are used throughout for easy maintenance.
- Pre-cut clear scale body recreates 1970-80’s trophy truck style.
- Choose either square or round headlights with the two front grill styles included.
- Compatible with LED light unit (No. 97054-2: two lights, 97054-4: four lights) for easy installation.
- Pre-cut clear body
- Hex wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock oil
- 2 Channel 1 servo R/C system for cars
- 540 class motor
- ESC compatible with motor
- Battery for chassis
- Battery charger
- Paint for (polycarbonate) body
- Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2019
It was kind of a pain to assemble. I'm not sure what Kyosho was thinking when they sold this as an 80%, the manual is for an entire kit and you need to hunt through it to find what you need. Some things that were assembled out of the box had to be taken apart again to install everything.