The Kyosho Mad Crusher GP ReadySet 1/8 Monster Truck will get your adrenaline pumping! Rip around wide-open spaces at wide open throttle and wreak havoc with this awesome monster! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the MAD CRUSHER incorporates a 5-link suspension system with ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful KE25SP engine, you can dominate any surface - from asphalt to off-road - with true ‘70s American pick-up truck style. Simply add fuel and batteries to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you are ready for action.
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires fuel and batteries.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shock and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis
Tires (F&R): 150×70mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx.)
Engine: KE25SP with recoil starter
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Reducer for normal running
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- (4) AA-size batteries or (1) rechargeable receiver pack and charger for receiver
- Fuel bottle and plug heater
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2018
Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm) like it says it does
in the description.. just so you know..