Special 10th anniversary release of the MP9 series is fully loaded with high performance optional parts - and now semi-assembled!
This is the 10th Anniversary Special Edition Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 "Spec A" Pre-Built 1/8 Nitro Buggy Kit. With its unrivaled record of 8 World Championship titles, each generation of the Inferno sets the 1/8 Engine Buggy performance standard against which all others are measured.
Released in October 2008, the MP9 cemented the Inferno legend with victory at the 12th IFMAR World Championship held in Thailand in 2010 in addition to a 6th Japan National title. To commemorate the 10th anniversary, the latest MP9 TKI4 model has been equipped with a performance boosting selection of optional parts in a semi-assembled chassis kit to create the Inferno MP9 TKI4 10th Anniversary Special Edition Spec A.
Key components such as the Big Bore Shocks and gear diff have been assembled by expert Inferno staff and each machine is personally checked by the Inferno’s designer, Yuichi Kanai. Just install the RC system and engine and you will be ready for action with one of the most advanced off-road racing machines ever built.
Included Option Parts:
- Shock cases - HD Coated shock cases for Front and Rear (IFW470-01/IFW471-01)
- Shock pistons - 1.3x8 hole pistons (IF347-138)
- Wheel nuts - serrated wheel nuts (IFW472GM)
- Front Shock Stay - short type hard front shock tower (high mount) gunmetal color (IFW464)
- Front upper suspension holder - aluminum hard front upper suspension holder (high mount) (IFW466)
- Diff bevel shaft - light weight diff bevel shafts (IFW467)
- Front hub carrier - 17.5 degree front hub carrier (IFW468)
- Spur gear - 47T spur gear (IF410-47)
- Shock bushing - light weight shock bushing (IF346-04LB)
- Brake pad - new brake pads (IFW473)
- Shock cap - aeration shock caps (IFW469)
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings / by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (rear 3, front 2 settings / by replacing bushes)
Tires (F/R): sold separately
Gear Ratio: 11.96:1
Weight: 2,950g approx.
Engine: .21 class (sold separately)
Needed to Complete:
- MP9 TKI4 pre-assembled chassis kit
- Special hard wheels
- Pre-cut clear body
- Fuel tube
- Linkage parts
- Clutch parts
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) Servos (steering & throttle)
- 21-Class Engine & Tuned Pipe
- Engine Starting Tools
- Receiver Battery
- Tires, Inserts & CA Glue
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Polycarbonate Paint (for body)
- Tools for Assembly
This product was added to our catalog on June 20, 2018