The Kyosho FW06 Corvette C6-R ReadySet is a user-friendly ready to run nitro touring car with mild control response that makes it the perfect introduction to nitro on road fun. The performance of this machine seems to evolve as your driving technique improves. The 2-speed automatic transmission is combined with the high-power GXR15 engine and maximizes the performance of the proven shaft-driven Kyosho 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. All this performance is packed into a fully-assembled Readyset, equipped with a 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter. In addition to dual-rate function, the KT-231P also features a failsafe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio signal is interrupted. Simply switch the power on and you can be on the track and clocking fast lap times right out of the box.
- Loaded with GXR15 engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment and return spring.
- Reliable universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for fully adjustable alignment.
- Proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter without one-way clutch realizes lower resistance and starts the engine with a pull on the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler and large air cleaner.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-glued onto wheels.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts.
- Includes plug heater (batteries sold separately) and fuel bottle.
7.47 / 5.44:1
GXR15 with recoil starter
Needed to Complete:
- Fully-assembled chassis complete with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-mounted GXR15 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- Finished pre-cut body complete with paint and stickers applied
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
- (8) AA-size alkaline batteries for R/C system
- (2) D-size batteries for plug heater
- Nitro Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2017