The Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mercedes AMG GT3 ReadySet 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car was developed for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- "Ultra Scale Body" replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
Tread (F/R): F:174mm / R:174mm
Tires (F/R): F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
Motor: 550 G14L
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof ESC (forward/brake/reverse)
- Hex wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2020
Do take note, the Fazer Ford Mustang version has a disappointing body compared to the other Fazers, flimsy, no light buckets, and little detail. I wonder if the other drift body, the Supra, is as flimsy? The Alpine though, and most of the Fazers, have beautiful bodies.
I would like to get a Traxxas 4 Tec to compare to the Fazer, but they are more expensive and it seems the bodies are not as nice. They don't have as many details and to my knowledge, none of them have light buckets. I'll stick with Fazers.
I was worried about the plastic driveshaft, but it has held up so far. IFF you upgrade to a faster motor; you may need to change the driveshaft. Also, after a few runs on the street, the tires were starting to go bald so I suppose if they could improve something, it would have to be the tires. Rest looks and performs great right out of the box. The radio is also surprisingly good. The steering trim is a little too sensitive but again, a great overall product.
I reset the "fail-safe" and did a controller re-bind with no success. I suppose you get what you pay for. There is no support materials that say what the different flashing LED's mean on the ESC or receiver.
There is essentially no costumer support from Kyosho and it appears, even less warranty support. This is not the Kyosho I remember from my youth.
And to think I almost bought a second.
Original Review 1 star
EDIT: contacted customer service and received a new speed controller/receiver. The car has been running strong for two years now.