Mad Van styling, and brushless motor tech adds a high power boost for more speed!
The Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mad Van VE 1/10 4WD Readyset Monster Truck features enhanced scale features combined with a brushless motor for a 50% increase in maximum speed! The included TORX 10E brushless motor and BRAINZ 10 speed controller increase the maximum speed from 25mph to 37mph (40km/h to 60km/h). The FZ02L-BT chassis base includes reinforced gears and optimized gear ratio with the previously optional aluminum HD center shaft L to manage the extra power and RPM.
In addition to chassis improvements, the body styling has also received a 3-D enhancement with molded plastic grille and light buckets replacing the decals, and a roof guard has been added to protect the body from rollovers. With elevated performance and appearance, you can experience the exhilaration of running wild at high speed with the MAD VAN VE.
- Pre-assembled chassis is sold as a Readyset including installed R/C system and pistol-grip transmitter. Battery for the chassis and charger are sold separately
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ pistol-grip transmitter with various custom setting adjustments
- Robust construction of the full-time 4WD FZ02L-BT chassis is tough enough to handle the hard punishment of rough-road bashing
- A belt type battery mount enables compatibility with various battery sizes and shapes
- Full ball bearing specifications improve drive efficiency and durability
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the existing FAZER Mk2 for further tuning and performance improvement
- Includes American-style van body that has been enhanced with an even greater level of scale detail
- Detailed body with plastic parts
- Equipped with Front and Rear light buckets and compatible with optional LED Light unit (KYO97054-4CR - not included)
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A electronic speed controller
- Customization decals
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis
- Charger for battery for chassis
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2021
It’s hard for me to believe that someone would feel disappointed by this truck, especially at this price point. Even the radio is nice.
Oh, and my kiddos LOVE it!
Seems to be a nice little RC for just running in the grass or back yard area.
Tires are pretty nice, relatively soft.
Esc is 3s capable even tho motor is not could be a easy upgrade. Has enough power on 2 cell though.
Comes with two option windshield visors. The plastic one accompanied with the roof rails makes for good body savers when flipping over on pavement.
Very scale body looks really nice.
Wheels Do not use a traditional wheel nut, is held on by a m4 metric screw. (Have not had any issues with this)
Overall a pretty cool little RC for the price.
Got some issues But! nothing you can't handle check all screws, grease before run it.
I bought this car to do some light bashing with my dad, who has an Arrma Typhoon. Looking into it, Kyosho and the Fazer line in general are better known for street RC.
I love the look of the Mad Van and the handling is fantastic - this is my first RC car since I was a kid and I'm glad I bought it. That said, the Arrma has had nothing break on it so far, but I've already managed to strip both outer gear differentials on the mad van doing some jumps.
I still recommend this car, though maybe not as a first car. you might want to pre-buy some
KYOFAW229's if you do.