KO Propo EX-1 KIY V3 Concept 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System w/KR-413FH Micro Receiver
This is the KO Propo EX-1 KIY V3 Concept 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System, with an included KR-413FH Micro Receiver. The Ver.3 EX-1 KIY uses the same Ver.2 software in the Master Unit, but includes the redesigned ‘Expert Grip Unit’. This grip unit has updated grip pads that provide a different fulcrum point on the handle and an updated trigger with a redesigned trigger stroke.
The KO PROPO Kustomize It Yourself (K.I.Y.) is an interchangeable transmitter that brings simplicity to customizing and upgrading within a modular system. The transmitter is composed of 3 modular units: Steering, Throttle and Master units. The three separate modular units can be easily put together, no screws required. Just push the safety lock of the joint, pull the lever and pull or push to insert or remove the modular unit. It’ s that simple! You can use the K.I.Y. to unlock your next system and bring more enjoyment to your hobby.
As optional parts and items become available you can add to your existing system without worrying about purchasing an entirely new transmitter for you to use. One of the many bonuses of the KIY concept.
The FHSS system has a foldable and removable antenna for storage. The improved system increases reliability and removes error for communication failures. The corresponding receiver used is the KR-411FH, which is the same receiver used by our other FHSS systems.
High Performance CPU & 2.7inch LCD
CPU is 20% faster that the previous system. The 12bit processor inside the master unit allows for quick data processing and securely performing delicate control. The large size LCD allows for various function configurations at a quick glance.
Adjustable Trigger Position & 3D Trigger
The position of the trigger can be adjusted (forward or back) to your preference in the trigger action. The 3D trigger is also included for even more comfort and infinite customization.
The four buttons under the LCD panel are the Direct Buttons. When one of the buttons are pressed, the assigned function will appear in the menu for quick reference and adjustment.
Quick Set Up
Allows for a shortcut to quickly setup your vehicle. These are the basic configurations that are usually used to setup your vehicle and accessed the most.
incorporates an updated CPU in the receiver allowing for increased processing speeds, quicker corrections and smoother transitions.
- Includes the 'Expert Grip'
- Software in Ver.2 is ultiized along with the expert grip with grip pad 2 for an improved feel.
- Optimum feel with the updated trigger which has a more effective stroke and ergonomic design.
LCD Menu List:
- Model: Select, Name, Copy, Reset
- Steering: Trim, Travel, Balance, Subtrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Travel Override
- Throttle: Trim, HiPoint, Brake, SubTrim, Trim Rate, Turn Speed, Return Speed, Punch, Curve, Reverse, Drag Brake, Brake Override, ABS, Accel, Autostart, Idleup
- 3/4ch: Mode, 2way, 3way, 5way, Analog, 4WS Mix, AMP Mix, T-Mix
- Quick Setup: ST/TH Reverse, ST-Subtrim, ST-Travel, ST-Balance, TH-SubTrim, TH-Trim, TH-HiPoint, TH-Brake
- Timer: StopWatch, DownTimer, LapHistory
- Function: Monitor, LED color, BackLight, Contrast, SoundVol, Buzzer, KeyRepeat
- System: Response, Setup, DirectBT, AdjustST, AdjustTH, OP-Timer, 2.4GHzBand, PowerManagement, AllReset, ICS
This product was added to our catalog on April 9, 2014.