Kalmbach Publishing 101 Track Plans For Model Railroaders
This is 101 Track Plans For Model Railroaders, from Kalmbach Publishing. This book was originally printed in 1956 and is considered by many to be a must have book for any railroad enthusiast. This book will offer a lot of insight into the history of the model railroad hobby and features easy-to-use plans in every size, and shape, from tiny card-table layouts to giant garage-size railroads. Demonstrates how to design a railroad to fit any space and explains how to convert plans to N, HO, S, and O scales.
- Glossy softcover 72 page book.
- Includes techniques helpful for the beginner as well as the advanced rail modeler.
- Includes incredibly detailed scale drawings for each layout.
- Each plan is built around a railroad theme with an atmosphere of real, or sometimes imaginary countryside that can be used on any model railroad.
- The plans, which are arranged by size, are presented in simple steps to help you:
- Choose the best plan
- Modify it if desired
- Build the railroad of your dreams!
- Railroads for very small tables
- Small shelf railroads
- Small table railroads
- Railroads for 4 x 8 tables
- Railroads to 6 x 10
- Railroads up to 9 x 12
- Railroads for 12 x 16 spaces
- Trolley layouts
- Larger shelf railroads
- Railroads for a single garage
- Railroads for large spaces
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2010.