JConcepts Bro Codes 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (Green)
This is a set of two JConcepts Bro Codes 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires. The Bro Code has been broken at JConcepts, as the famously referenced tires have been released. The Bar Code V1 design has been a hit as being the freshest tire design seen in the last 10 years of racing development. But as always, JConcepts understands tire development and the specific details which determine performance.
At first glance, Bros can be easily mistaken for the popular Bar Code but the details reveal a major difference. Introducing the first tire born as a Broken-in tread geared toward the finely tuned racer - Bro (Broken-in) Codes. Broken-in lugs on the leading edge of the entire tread form a finely knit pattern of newly formed low-profile features. Why do certain tires work while others do not? JConcepts knows the reason, and on prepared, wet clay surfaces there is a tremendous advantage to starting off on the right tire, tread height, wear and compound.
- Bar Code V1 inspiration with broken-in tread & low profile design
- Compact tire body, high stability, individually flexible lugs
- Aggressive, supremely grippy feel on wet clay tracks
- Includes And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2012.