This is a set of two JConcepts Bar Codes 1/8th Buggy Tires with Inserts, in green (Super Soft) Compound. The Code of Silence has been broken at JConcepts, and the 1/8th Bar Codes are out. The Bar Code design is the freshest tire design seen in the last 10 years of racing development regardless of class and scale. Like the name suggests, the alternating bar design combined with the addition of the Y side bars provide uncompromised support for blue and black groove conditions. Available in yellow, blue and gold compound and with and without inserts the Bar Codes are a specialty tire that when matched to the appropriate track can provide amazing results.
The Bar Codes are a part of the JConcepts special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Bar Codes in new condition excel on hard surfaces that have taken rubber with either dry or wet grooved conditions. Worn Bar Codes excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a minimal dust groove has formed.
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Yellow (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Offers long tire life and consistent traction.
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2014