JConcepts 2010 Ford Raptor "BIGFOOT" Racer Monster Truck Clear Body. The included body shell, a 2010 Ford Raptor, is the work of the JConcepts crew always looking to offer the best performing and most accurate presentation on the market. As the most radical off-road production pickup ever, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor makes the perfect monster truck body. Back in 2010, JConcepts was the first to deliver a Ford Raptor body to RC enthusiasts and now, the first to deliver it to the solid axle monster truck community. From a toughness standpoint, nothing appears as mean as a Raptor and that fits right in with the big tire genre of monster truck racing.
The beauty of the JConcepts shell is that it works well on several solid axle trucks on the market but is also adjustable in wheelbase fitting trucks from 12” to 13” long. The race proven extra cab look allows ample room to mount the body on an LMT or Axial SMT10 and still packs a mean punch mounted on custom “shafty” and clod buster-based rigs. The flat bed area can be left clear during the painting process or detailed exactly how the user wants to replicate their favorite monster.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- BIGFOOT Racer theme licensed by BIGFOOT to JConcepts
- Body measures 7.50” in width and 12-13” semi-adjustable wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 2010 Ford Raptor decal sheet
- Includes BIGFOOT Racer decal package B
- (1) 2010 Ford Raptor "BIGFOOT" Racer Monster Truck Body (Clear)
- (1) Racer Themed Graphics Sheet B
- Window Masks and Decals
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2022