The JConcepts 1979 Ford pick-up truck body is an iconic Monster Truck body style that has been sought after since day one. JConcepts meticulously set their sights on the 1:1 vehicle replicating the finest details of the 1979. The heavily chiseled, square body look with enlarged, flat-top wheel wells set this body off as a favorite. The recessed body line extends down the entire side of the standard cab body and the included decal sheet details this section to appear like the chrome trim of yesteryear. The wrap-around front windshield, recessed side windows are outlined to perfection while the body lines are all in place to show off that vintage look.
Perhaps the most important part of the design, the front headlights, grille, taillights and tailgate are replicated with a decal sheet giving that all important, high-impact look. The 11 wheelbase gives drivers options for mounting to standard or extended length chassis while the flat bed area gives plenty of space for body mount locations or customized with bed cover look.
When its time to fabricate a race truck or flash back to the golden years of Monster Trucks by dressing out a scale build, JConcepts is World Proven Innovation and Design.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 11.00 wheelbase and a 7 width
- Fits a variety of R/C monster trucks including Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford decal sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2017