The JConcepts 1984 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body screams 80’s style and features a Ford oval (by decal) placed in the center of the grille. The square body trucks from this generation are just plain mean and with the single cab design, long bed and flat body panels, tradition was an important part to the JConcepts design team. The Ford bloodline runs deep with the hard body lines running horizontally top and bottom which helps to create a rigid panel. The front windshield is large and in charge and offers the scale driver a clear view of the road ahead.
The JConcepts manufactured body measures 7.25” width and built for a 13” wheelbase truck. The body is carved with traditional rectangle arched wheel wells but can be trimmed larger for jumbo tires such as the Renegades and Firestorms, found on the typical RC monster truck. The JConcepts product includes a clear body shell, paint mask for all windows and detailed Ford and JConcepts logo decal sheet. As always, each body set is backed with JConcepts customer support and racing heritage.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 7.25” in width and 13” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 1984 Ford sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2018