This is the Hudy Slot Car Tire Truer, and is intended for use with slot car wheels that have 1/8 + 3/32 Axles. This is the best selling tire truer in the slot car market and has received many awards from slot car magazines around the world.
Hudy Tire Truers are not only what professional racers world-wide demand, but they are also the brand of choice for club racers. What makes Hudy Tire Truers superior is the philosophy used in their design, development, and test and production phases. To design this tire truer, Hudy engineers used the most advanced 3D CAD system to ensure the best possible performance. Then, the parts are produced on computer controlled CNC machines to highly accurate specs from high-tech alloys. After assembly, every single truer is individually tested under extreme race conditions, and undergoes rigorous, quality control inspection by specially-trained technicians. When the truer passes the test, it is assigned a unique identification number and Hudy signature that ensures 100% reliability and unsurpassed quality.
Factors like comfort, safety and easy of use are primary concerns during development and production of any piece of equipment by Hudy. Every tire truer right down to the set screws, is designed and assembled with pride and care. That's why there are Hudy tire truers in every slot racers pit box.Features:
- Black hard-anodized surface with Hudy’s traditionally high quality and stylish looks
- Adjustable grinding of tire diameter and angle
- Adjustable tire width (using covered slicing needle)
- Specially-designed and manufactured grinding drum for highest-quality grinding
- Spindle shaft and wheel axle are ball-bearing supported to eliminate all vibrations during operation
- Installed slave motor, switch box, and connection cable
- Both wheel axles 1/8" + 3/32" included
- New improved long-lifespan handy carrying case
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2010