The Jumpshot MT Fuzion adds FLUX brushless speed and runtime to the already fun Jumpshot MT 2WD truck from HPI! The amazing Fuzion system combines a brushless motor and LiPo-ready speed controller in one high-powered unit, increasing the power-to-weight ratio for more speed and acceleration - which equals more fun! You’ll be able to get longer jumps and bigger air with the power of Fuzion brushless in the back of the Jumpshot! On top of all this, the FLUX Fuzion runs cooler and longer, with more torque and acceleration, than the standard Jumpshot motor! The Jumpshot is the latest fun 2WD truck from HPI that features a TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis, modular steering and drivetrain for fantastic action and hours of fun!
The Jumpshot MT Fuzion uses the super-durable and proven TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) design pioneered by the Savage monster truck to give RC fans a strong and reliable platform for blasting and bashing around with your friends! The modular design of the Jumpshot trucks means that maintenance is simple and all the electronics and important parts are protected from crashes. The battery box is also easily accessed from underneath the truck, so changing batteries for more fun driving is extra-easy and fast!
Amazing FLUX Fuzion Technology
The HPI FLUX range has been setting the standard for ease of use, durability and performance for years, and now it's time to introduce the next step of FLUX tech: the amazing Fuzion! This is a 540-size brushless motor fitted with a powerful and convenient electronic speed control - right inside the motor case! With a smaller overall package, you get less weight, fewer wires and a much easier and neater installation - and the Jumpshot MT FLUX Fuzion is the first truck to feature this fantastic technology! You get brushless power in a smaller and more user-friendly package!
- Factory-built Ready To Run 2WD monster truck
- Innovative single-unit design combines brushless motor and LiPo-ready ESC
- FLUX Fuzion 2700KV brushless motor
- LiPo-ready speed controller takes up to 2S LiPo or 7-cell NiMH battery packs
- Tough aluminum TVP chassis design
- Battery box fits NiMH stick packs and 2S LiPo packs
- Battery easily accessible from bottom of chassis
- Water-resistant servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Oil-filled shock absorbers
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Sturdy body mounts
- Standard 12mm hex hub wheel fitting
- Pick-up truck style body with the latest HPI graphics
- Large all-terrain tires
- Chrome 6-spoke wheels
- Battery, wall charger and transmitter AA batteries included
- (4) "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery with standard plug
- (1) Wall battery charger
Needed To Complete:
- NOTHING! Everything needed is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2017