Hot Racing composite transmission gearbox case with aluminum motor plate and arm mounts for use in the Traxxas Bandit, Rustler, 2WD Stampede, and 2WD Slash
- Light weight composite transmission case
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum motor plate with added motor heat sink
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum arm mount
- Longer motor mounting slot to accommodate a greater gear ratio range
- Motor plate with mounting for slash stock rear bumper
- Reuses stock gears and transmission internals (see requirements below)
- Assembly and installation
- Reuse of internal gear and components from existing transmission
- Slipper assembly and spur gear
- Medium threadlock on screws
- Spur gear dust cover, including the plastic Traxxas TRA3792 or the Hot Racing aluminum TRA3201
- For vehicles without a rear bumper, installation may not use all included hardware
- This is an empty gear case and does not include any gears, shafts, or bearings, slipper, spur gear, etc.
- Any transmission peripherals shown in photos (slipper, spur gear, bearings, etc. ) are not included
- See Hot Racing HRATE12HX01 for an aluminum version of this case
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2018
Hot Racing: Instead of having two thin metal connectors, try a piece of thick plastic for the screws to go through. That would make it more solid, and better at absorbing shocks. Also try to make the arm connection place have less play in it.
Overall, I would say get this if you drive lightly, and want lower motor temperatures. Get the RPM gearbox if you want a sturdier rear bumper mount.