The Hot Racing Arrma Kraton Aluminum Steering Servo Mount is an aluminum steering servo mount upgrade for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Outcast BLX, Senton BLX, Talion BLX, and Typhon BLX.
- Provides a solid platform to mount the steering servo
- CNC machined aluminum
- Anodized black with machined chamfered edges
- Replaces Arrma steering servo mount from AR320193. Does not reuse the Arrma servo tab spacers.
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle numbers. Please check your vehicle's literature for the vehicle number. If a vehicle is marked as "optional", this indicates that the part and/or vehicle may require modification for proper fit.
- Kraton: AR106005, AR106015, AR106018
- Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032 (optional), AR106033 (optional)
- Senton: AR106007, AR102654, AR102673 (optional)
- Talion: AR106003, AR106014, AR106030 (optional)
- Typhon: AR106001, AR106013, AR106028 (optional)
Wednesday, Jan 9 2019 (about 2 years ago)
Hot Racing Arrma Kraton Aluminum Steering Servo Mount
I purchased up most of Hot Racings parts for not only the Kraton, but also my TRX-4. Actually every part for the crawler that they make except the aluminum body mounts, and this servo mount like all the other parts fit and work excellent. Hot racing has greatly improved the quality over the years and I will continue to use their parts for my crawling and bashing rigs.