Hot Racing Arrma 4x4 Aluminum Bearing Steering Bellcrank.
- Improves steering precision
- CNC machined aluminum with ball bearings provides a rigid, strong steering assembly for precise steering control
- Replaces Arrma plastic AR340132 steering bellcrank
- Big Rock 4X4 3S BLX: AR102711
- Granite 4X4 3S BLX: AR102666
- Granite 4X4: AR102665 (green), AR102676 (red)
- Senton 4X4: AR102667 (red), AR102678 (blue)
- Senton 4X4 3S BLX: AR102668
- Typhon 4X4 3S BLX: AR102696
- Outcast 4X4 4S BLX ARA102692
- Kraton 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2020
Saturday, Mar 20 2021 (about a year ago)
Hot Racing Arrma 4x4 Aluminum Bearing Steering Bellcrank (Black)
Put this set on to replace the aluminum hobby park set I had been running for a few weeks. The hobby parks look good perform bad. Too much slop for my liking. If I am going to replace parts on an already nice stock typhon 3s it had better tighten things up no matter how good it looks. So this hobbytown steering rack installed no issues and the best part is no detectable slop in the entire rack EXCEPT and you might have guessed by now is at the point where the hobbytown arm ends and I left the hobby park bracket that attaches to servo horn go figure. Time to see if you all sell that final piece that attaches to servo horn. And to top it off it looks great (as my hobby park parts continue to break (like ALL the aluminum tie rods broke one by one) will slowly get away from the red which looks great until you bash for 15 minutes then it's game over for the nice finish anyways. Highly recommend these.