This is a Holmes Hobbies TorqueMaster Pro 540 Brushed Electric Motor, a motor hand-built with the finest parts and construction techniques available.
- Hand-Wound Armature – Pro-level armatures feature pattern hand-wound coils for highest power and efficiency. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys, with state of the art resin impregnated coils. All armatures are then precision epoxy balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. All armatures are marked with wind. One cannot build a finer or more precise armature!
- Standup Brush and 7.5mm or 10mm Comm- Maximizes torque and motor longevity
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes torque and efficiency
- Can – 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two FB9 magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Onboard Surface Mount Capacitors – Helps eliminate unwanted radio interference caused by electric motors
- Dual Ball Japanese ABEC 3 bearings
- Adjustable timing
- Holmes XX Springs for consistent off-road performance
- Holmes Soft Copper brushes for high torque and long motor life
- Broken in for immediate installation and use
This product was added to our catalog on December 28, 2020