HobbyZone F4U Corsair S Bind-N-Fly Electric Airplane
This is the HobbyZone F4U Corsair S Bind-N-Fly Electric Airplane. The F4U Corsair is regarded as one of the most accomplished and innovative military aircraft in aviation history. Different than any other fighter aircraft in WWII, the Corsair was respected by both its friends and enemies thanks to its ferocious firepower and impressive versatility.
Today, the HobbyZone® F4U Corsair S honors this fighter’s legacy of innovation with a thrilling design that incorporates Horizon Hobby’s revolutionary SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope™) technology system. When you fly HobbyZone’s F4U Corsair S, you’ll experience the best modern RC flight technology can offer and the distinction of piloting a legend. With the Bind-N-Fly® F4U Corsair S, all you need to do is charge the flight battery and bind the aircraft with your favorite full-range Spektrum™ 4+channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter and you’re ready to learn with the legend.
- Compatible with any full-range Spektrum™ 4+channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
- SAFE Technology
- Proportional 4-channel control with working throttle, rudder, ailerons and elevator
- Impact resistant Z-Foam™ construction material for maximum durability and easy repairs
- Powerful brushless electric motor delivers impressive speed and climb performance
- Li-Po battery for long flight times on a single charge
- DC fast charger with an AC adapter lets you recharge wherever you fly
- Removable landing gear for either ground takeoff and landing or hand launch and belly landing
Wingspan: 44 in (1120mm)
Overall Length: 35 in (890mm)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Outrunner 960Kv
Speed Control: 30 amp ESC
Recommended Battery: 1800mAh 11.1v LiPo
Needed to Complete:
- 5+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on August 13, 2014.