Hobbywing XRotor Pro 40 Amp "Version B" Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC (2)
The Hobbywing XRotor Pro 40 Amp "Version B" Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC was developed specifically with 550 and larger multirotor applications in mind. The Version B model has the motor connectors soldered directly to the ESC circuit board, and eliminates the output wires. Package includes two ESC's with factory installed motor connectors and heat shrink. Battery connectors are not installed or included.
- DEO Technology: DEO technology (driving efficiency optimization) delivers higher driving efficiency, lower working temperatures, longer flight times and improved throttle linearity.
- Optimized Shape: Unique design and plastic case provides security and protection for the ESC. The small size allows it to easily fit inside of carbon tubes with a 23mm inner diameter.
- Special Core Program - Rapid Throttle Response: Instant throttle response is critical for stable hovering and swift direction changes. The XRotor Pro can handle these demands with ease.
- Auto Timing Adjustment & Preset Parameters - Intelligent Operation: Auto timing adjustment and preset parameters applicable to most applications simplify operation and create an optimized user experience.
- Open Cooling Fin: Aluminum heatsink fins combined with the specially designed heat conduction slotted structure provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 3D Flight Function: Able to switch from running the motors CW to CCW. Motors run CW in the area ranging from 51% to 100% throttle, and run CCW in the area from 0% to 59% throttle. Deadband ranges from 49% to 51% throttle, with 50% being the neutral position.
Continuous Current: 40A
Peak Current (10S): 60A
Weight: 50g (verA)
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2015.