High Power Output
Continuous 160A Current, Peak 1200A Current!
The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro 160A Sensored Brushless ESC is specially designed for competitive racing at the highest level. It's reliable hardware, combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles), creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th scale top touring car, pan car and buggy racing.
Programming / Upgrading / Data Reading Wirelessly
Using the Hobbywing WiFi Express Smartphone Programmer Module*, your iPhone or Android device can be used to remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand. Of course, the Hobbywing WiFi Link App must be installed on your device.
*WiFi Module not included and sold separately: part# HWA30503000
Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies
Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions, especially the Stock class.
Efficient Heat Dissipating System
The aluminum casing and reticular heat sink combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heat sink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
High Current / Voltage BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
Separate Programming/Fan Port
The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to a LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
The XR10 Pro ESC features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
Innovative Data-Logging Function
This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows the user to analyze the recorded data via a the LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
- 10 select-to-use profiles including zero-timing/blinky mode, modified mode, stock mode applicable to all 1/10th touring car, pan car and buggy racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for
- Long service life
- High reliability
- Neat wiring
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 4A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V for usage with high voltage servos.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the optional WIFI express module from Hobbywing, users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the Iphone or
- Andriod devices.
- Brake and throttle adjustment: 100 levels of brag brake, 50 levels of initial brake force, 9 levels of maximum brake force, 20 levels of brake rate, and 30 levels of throttle rate.
- Adjustable brake mode, PWM and brake frequencies and for different competitions and control feel.
- Adjustable Turbo Timing & Boost Timing for different applications.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
ID: XR10 PRO ESC 30112600 (Black)
Scale: 1/10th Brushless Sensored ESC
Cont./Peak Current: 160A/1200A
Power input: 2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMH
BEC output: Swich Mode：6V/7.4V,4A
Wire input: Black-12AWG-200mm*2
Wire output: Black-12AWG-200mm*3
Size: 37.5x30.9x31.6mm (w/Fan & Fan Shroud)
Weight: 95g(w/ Wires)
Cooling Fan: 25.0x25.0x10.0mm
Voltage Range: 5V-7.4V (powered by BEC)
Application: 1/10th Touring Car, Buggy, Drift Car, F1; 1/8th, 1/10th Rock Crawler
Motor: Brushless sensored motor
KV Rating/T Count:
2S LiPo/6S NiMH: (Touring Car) T≥3.5T, (Buggy) T≥4.5T.
3S LiPo/9S NiMH: (Touring Car) T≥6.5T, (Buggy) T≥8.5T.
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires 12AWG-200mm
- (3) Output wires 12AWG-200mm
- (1) back-up cooling fan
- Dual capacitors
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
- User's manual
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2016
The real kicker here was that hw wanted to charge me to get me the stripped screws after I just spent over $400 On their product. I bought a new item, I shouldn't have to be dealing with stripped screws or scratches.
No more hw stuff. They just lost several hundred bucks in future esc purchases, not to mention sharing this story and from others I've seen on the web..others will likely consider another brand.