Hobbywing Xerun 120A V2.1 Sensored Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (5.5T)
This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V2.1 Sensored Brushless ESC and 5.5 Turn Motor Combo, with an included LCD Program Box.
V3.1 Versus V2.1
Aside from being a smaller and lighter ESC, the V3.1 also features a built-in electronic switch, aluminum bottom case and additional programming capabilities, plus more. Aside from these differences, V3.1 and V2.1 are quite similar. In fact, the V2.1 is a very capable ESC and will satisfy the needs of most racers.
- Compatible with most of sensorless and sensored brushless motors such as Novak, LRP, Orion and Tekin, etc.
- Large current endurance.
- Most effective cooling structure.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features, best control feeling.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box .
- Plenty of firmware available for all kinds of competitions.
- Standard firmware for MODIFY competition.
- Supercharged firmware(with turbo timing) for SUPER STOCK competition.
- Zero timing firmware for ROAR SPORTMAN race and other fair races.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- Best quality magnets of high temperature endurance
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Top quality bearings
- Dustproof design.
- 5.5T to 21.5T motors use low resistance 3.5mm bullet-connectors, plug and play.
- The sensor port is parallel to the end bell, easy for installation, more suitable for smaller chassis with limited space.
Current: Continuous: 120A
Input: * Note #1 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd, 2-3S LiPo
Built-in BEC: [email protected] (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
Suitable Motor: With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH = 1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T. With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH = 1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 all competitions, 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
Size: 43mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 33mm(H)
- For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed.
- For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan need be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Motor Diameter: 35.8mm
Motor Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 15mm
Timing: No, fixed timing
LCD Program Box Specifications
Size: 90mm (L) * 51mm (W) * 17mm (H)
Input Voltage: 4.5-12.6V (If the ESC hasn’t a built-in BEC, you must use an additional battery pack to supply the program box)
Display: 16x2 characters LCD.
Interface: Mini USB interface, ESC interface (Futaba plug), Power supply interface (Futaba plug)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.