The Hobbywing WiFi Express ESC Programming Module allows you to use your iOS or Android based smartphone to program your Hobbywing ESC. The WiFi Express has a small footprint, is easy to install, and makes it incredibly easy to make setup changes to your ESC on the fly!
- Programming through smartphone or tablet (iOS & Android)
- Access to HW Support, including the User Manual, Profile manager, etc through app
- Can be mounted in your vehicle*
- Fail-safe feature disables throttle control when Wifi programming is enabled
*NOTE: Hobbywing recommends you remove the WiFi module before an official event
- XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs
- PLATINUM series aircraft ESCs
Voltage: 5V- 12.6V
Wifi protocol: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wifi Effect range: 0-10m (0-32ft)
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2016
One tip, if your esc doesn't have a separate program port like on the SCT-pro you can use the included y-adapter which has all female ends on it and change one to male and plug that into your fan/program port on the esc then plug the WiFi express into one of the y-ends and your fan into the other end and disco! It works great. I am a big Tekin fan but with stuff like this I am changing most of my Tekin's to HW.