This is the Hitec HSB-9360TH High Speed Brushless Titanium Gear Servo. Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in Hitec's HSB-93XX servos. With lightweight and durable titanium gears, combined with efficient and powerful Neu brushless motors the HSB-9360TH delivers lightning fast response that is a perfect match for 3D helicopters.
- Programmable 12 Bit Digital Circuit: Using the DPC-10 PC interface (PN 44426) and downloadable software, users can program a variety of features in the HSB-9XXX Series including: Fail Safe On/Off and Position, direction, EPA, Speed (Slower), Dead Band, and Soft Start.
- Power Efficient Brushless Motor Controller: The HSB-9XXX Series uses the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit* which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This feature, combined with ultra low current draw under sustained loads, allows these brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other brushless servos on the market today.
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide longstanding durability and performance.
- Constant Torque Output: Thanks to the revolutionary circuit and motor designs, the HSB-9XXX Series maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: The unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle.
- Industry-Leading Titanium Gear Train: Hitec was the first manufacturer to utilize low wear Titanium gears in their servos and continues to be the leader in Titanium gear technology.
- 25-Tooth Standard Spline: These Brushless servos utilize a standard 25 tooth output spline for maximum compatibility with a wide range of aftermarket servo horns.
Model: 9360TH High Speed
Speed @ 6.0V: 0.08
Speed @ 7.4V: 0.06
Torque: 236 oz-in (17.0kg-cm)
Weight: 2.40 oz (68g)
Applications: 3D Helicopters
*NOTE: While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-9XXX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device - Hitec 55756). A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo.
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2014