The HS-7950TG has been designed for the most demanding hobby applications including the largest aircraft and monster trucks. Featuring a titanic 403oz./in. of torque at 6.0 volts, while still maintaining a respectable 0.15 second transit time
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
*These features are only programmable with the HFP-20, HPP-20 or HPP-21 programmers.
- G2 Digital Circuit
- Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
- Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
- Heatsink Case
- Hardened steel gear pins Supported by Axial Brass Bushings
- (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: Larger Air and Surface products
- Torque: 347/403/486 oz./in. (4.8v/6v/7.4V)
- Speed: 0.19/0.15/0.13 sec @ 60 deg. (4.8v/6v/7.4V)
- Weight: 2.34oz (66 g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Corless
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: Titanium Gear Train (Metal Karbonite first gear)
Hitec Servo Warranty: Each Hitec servo is backed by a limited two-year warranty from the date of purchase. Hitec RCD USA, INC. shall REPAIR OR REPLACE, at Hitec RCD, INC., defective equipment covered by this warranty, otherwise the purchaser and/or consumer is responsible for any charges for the repair or replacement of the product.
This product was added to our catalog on September 3, 2009
Forgot to add that it always centers perfect.
It is still going strong.
I threw this one on TEKNO MT410 and ET48.3
Plenty of power and really fast response time. The titanium gears really help with abuse.
I strongly recommend this servo and I wouldn't expect anything less from Hitec
Strong, fast and reliable.
For the next time i will choose im to.