NOTE: The 63-62-250 three number designation refers to the motor diameter, motor length and kV rating.
- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many others outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
- 2-Year Manufacturers Quality Guarantee
Constant Watts: 2500
Burst Watts: 3200
Shaft Diameter: 8mm
Voltage Range: 33.3 - 44.4V (9-12S LiPo)
Sport Weight: 20 lbs
3D Weight: 12 lbs
ESC: 80 Amp
Propeller: 16x8 to 18x8 electric
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2011