Gmade GR01 GOM 1/10 4WD Rock Crawler Buggy Kit
This is the Gmade GR01 GOM 1/10 4WD Rock Crawler Buggy Kit.
- Full Tube Frame Chassis: The tube chassis is lightweight and extremely rigid. The three dimensionally connected frame structure effectively compensates from external impact.
- Front Weight Balance: GOM's weight balance designed to be placed on the forward of the car. This will increase the tire traction to the front wheels to provide better crawling on a high tilt angle rocks and better driving performance when hill climbing and this will help minimize the vehicles rolling over when climbing.
- Chassis Mounted Servo with Panhard Bar: GOM's steering system has a steering servo on the from just like a 1:1 real car. It is designed to make it as closed to the zero bump steer so bump steer movement does not appear by front wheel suspension movements, and maximizing steering performance.
- Dustproof Receiver Box: The receiver box helps keep dirt and debris out of the receiver.
- Forward Easy Access Battery Door: There is plenty of space to install various types of batteries and easily remove and install.
- Skid Plate: The skid plate protects the transmission and other critical components by the flat surface that allows the GOM to slip and ride on rocks and other obstacles easily.
- Drivelines: The transmission and transfer case are designed in the same proportions as the actual four wheel drive vehicle and enhancing the scale of the vehicle. By lowering the transfer case and arranging the drive lines straight with the front and rear axles the fatigue stress of the universal shafts has been reduced, with that efficient driving lines provided to reduce the loss of driving force.
- Transmission and Transfer Case: The transmission is designed to look the same as a real 1:1 vehicle and the car is even more scale looking. To provide the best performance depending on teh driving situation the transmission and transfer case can be controlled by three motion with one servo.
- 2-Speed Transmission: The 1st gear is for hardcore rock crawling. The 2nd gear is for hill climbing or high-speed driving.
- ROCK Transfer Case: Includes reduction gear and dig function, transmit the power evenly thought the front and rear axles. *Dig: This aids in extreme climbs, descents and tight technical turns.
- Dual Slipper Clutch: The slipper pads are designed to hold the spur gears evenly to allow more precise settings.
- Easy Adjust Motor Mount: You can easily replace and install the motor pinion gear to change the gear ratio.
- GA60 Axle: The GA60 axle is designed with the hardcore rock crawler in mind. Axles are made of high strength materials, and it will look and perform optimum off-road. GA60 is a one piece durable solid axle housing. The axle tube is structurally reinforced with an axle truss, and the angle of the differential cover is designed to reduce the risk of breakage due to frontal impact and improve off-road driving.
- Hi Steer Zero Ackerman Knuckle Arm: Reduces steering link hitting an obstacle and easy to make tight turns.
- Adjustable Castor: The GA60 front axle can be adjusted to the steering style to have a smooth and short turn angle depending on the driving style or to adjust to improve straight stability by changing the caster angle.
- Kingpin Angle: Keeping the scrub radius to a minimum to let your steering servo work at it's full potential and increases the steering efficiency.
- Panhard Bar Axle Mount: The GA60 axle can be equipped with the panhard bar axle mount to achieve various types of suspension link setups.
- Rear Dual Shock Mounts: The rear suspension features the selection option of adding a dual shock setup.
- XD Aeration 103mm Shocks: This XD aeration shock is a coil over shock which will perfectly feature off-road driving. CNC aluminum shock bodies and 3.5mm shock shafts provide high durability. Simple to change the rebound without disassembling the shock cap by using the aeration shock cap screw.
- 2.2" M/T Tires: 2.2" Off-road tires used along with Gmade 2.2" Beadlock wheels.
- Interior Cockpit: Includes realistic detailing racing bucket seats, handles and gearboxes to add realism to your cockpit interior.
Ground Clearance: 88mm
Weight (no electronics): 2kg
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio System (minimum)
- AA Batteries
- Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for Assembly
NOTE: Painted and completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included. Body panels come clear and require paint.
This product was added to our catalog on August 21, 2017.