This is the S9452 Digital Hi-Speed.Hi-Torque Servo for many
applications, especially, On-Road Touring Car Use and Comes with "J"
Connector Installed. This servo will work fine with either 4.8V or 6V
This is the replacement for the popular S9451 Digital Hi-Speed servo.
- Digitally Enhanced Microprocessor Cut About 1/2 of the Response Time From Transmitter Input To Servo Reaction.
- Coreless Motor with two ball bearings on output shaft
- Metal Gears (to replace, use FUTM3432)
- High Torque
- Case is Made of Black Plastic with newly developed mounting flanges.
- Dust and Water Resistant (Not Waterproof)
- One year warranty.
- One Digital Car/Boat Servo w/Small Round Horn
- Two Rectangular Grommets
- Four Brass Bushings (eyelets)
- One Small Round Horn (already mounted on the servo)
- One Three Arm Horn
- Speed: .11 Sec/60 Degrees @ 6V
- Torque: 127.8 oz-in @ 6V
- Weight: 1.76 oz (50g)
- Length: 1.57" (40mm)
- Width: 0.8" (20mm)
- Height: 1.32" (33.6mm)
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2007