Futaba HPS-AA700 S.Bus2 Airplane High Voltage Servo. This servo is a great option for large/giant scale RC airplanes. The servo features a full aluminum case and is fully programmable and compatible with S.Bus and S.Bus2 systems. Package includes one HPS-AA700 servo, three servo horns and hardware.
- No dry cell battery or BEC use.
- This servo is designed to be used with models that require extremely high torque and high speed. In the case of more intense operations, the power supply line may become unstable and cause a malfunction. As a precaution, it is recommended that a Futaba 16V 1800uf RX capacitor (FUTUBR0002) be installed for added protection.
- For all-purpose giant scale airplanes
- Programmable/HV Brushless Servo
- Custom high power Brushless Motor
- Suggested upgrade for BLS172SV/177SV
- Programmable and compatible with S.Bus and S.Bus2 systems
- Can be connected to a PC using the CIU-2/-3 USB adapter sold separately
- Stainless steel final gear
- 6.6V: 625.0oz/in (45.0kg/cm)
- 7.4V: 680.5oz/in (49.0kg/cm)
- 6.6V: 0.08 sec/60°
- 7.4V: 0.075 sec/60°
- Size: 1.59x0.83x1.55" (40.5x21x39.4mm)
- Wight: 2.82oz (80g)
- Voltage: 4.8-8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2022