Futaba 4PV 4-Channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS/T-FHSS Radio System w/R304SB Receiver
The Futaba 4PV 4-Channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS/T-FHSS Radio System delivers the best of both worlds for bashers and racers. The 4PV utilizes Futaba's lightning fast T-FHSS protocol to provide live telemetry data of your vehicle's temperature, RPM, receiver and external voltage levels, without slowing down the response of the transmitter/receiver. The 4PV is compatible with two T-FHSS receivers and six S-FHSS receivers and can be easily updated via the CIU-2 and CIU-3 interface. This means your 4PV will always be up to date with Futaba's latest technological innovations. To get the most out of your vehicle and 4PV use the included R304SB T-FHSS receiver.
Other features include audible alerts via audio jack allow you to focus on driving while staying in the know. Plus, ergonomic adjustments include throttle position, throttle tension, steering tension and 5-optional accessories (not included) that allow you to customize the ergonomics to suit your unique needs and desires.
- T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Telemetry functions with logging capabilities and audible alerts
- Six digital trims
- 40-model memory
- 10-character model naming
- S.Bus/S.Bus2 servo programming
- Direct Model Select
- Model Copy/Model Clear
- Alarm tone adjustments
- Fail Safe
- Dial trim step select
- Data transfer/copy
- Firmware updatable via CIU-2 or CIU-3
- Compatible with 2S LiFe batteries, NiMHs, dry cells and other battery options
- Type: 4-Channel S-FHSS/T-FHSS*
- Includes: 3-Channel R304SB Receiver
- Requires: (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- R304SB Receiver:
- Type: 4-Channel T-FHSS
- Input Power: 4.8V-7.4V
- Dimensions: 1.38 x 0.91 x 0.33 in (35.1 x 23.2 x 8.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.23 oz (6.6 g)
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2016.
I have yet to really tap into all the features this radio has BUT I have used the anti-lock brakes which are incredibly useful for speed runs.
I LOVE it. This is the LAST radio I will ever buy.