FMS P-40B Warbird Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane (980mm) (Flying Tiger)
This is the FMS P-40B Warbird Plug-N-Play 980mm Electric Airplane. A select group of pilots from the "American Volunteer Group" was secretly trained in the jungles of Southeast Asia in 1941. These pilots were trained for aerial combat, to defend the Chinese against the Japanese and their Kamikaze pilots. The Chinese called them "Fei Hu", because of the Sharks teeth that were painted on the front of their planes. But the world knew them as the Flying Tigers!
This P-40B is faithfully recreated with the historic Flying Tigers trim scheme, and will turn heads on the deck, and in the air. If you love warbirds and get a thrill from heart-pounding speed, this aircraft will fill both roles. The 3 blade prop, powerful 3648-KV770 brushless outrunner motor, and 70A ESC push this P-40B to speeds of up to 100mph! With its scale detail, powerful motor and retractable landing gear, this awesome 980mm size P-40B is a must have for any warbird enthusiast that has a need for speed.
- Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC
- Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, three bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
- Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis
- Historic "Flying Tigers" trim scheme
Overall Length: 825mm/32.5in
Flying Weight: 1240g (aprox)
Motor Size: 3648-KV770
ESC: 70A brushless motor
Servo: 2x 9g slow digital,4x 9g metal digital
CG (center of gravity): 45mm (from leading edge)
Prop Size: 10.5x7 3-blade
Approx. Flying Duration: 5 mins
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 45 minutes
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Durable EPO
Build Level: Plug N Play
Needed to Complete:
- 6-chanel Radio System
- LiPo Battery (4S - 14.8V 2600mAh 25C recommended)
- LiPo Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2015.