Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF (1510mm)
The Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale RTF is a scale replica of one of the most utilitarian aircraft ever produced. Flyzone has produced the deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver as a Select Scale model that'll have you exploring the great outdoors in just minutes. The all-in-one convenience of the RTF Beaver makes it easy to fly straight out of the box! In homage to the true versatility of the original aircraft, the model comes with the option to install fixed wheel landing gear for land, or floats for water takeoffs and landings!
- A 6-channel Tactic 2.4GHz radio with Secure Link™
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC
- 4 pre-installed micro servos
- Fixed landing gear or floats
- 11.1 V 1800mAh 20C LiPo battery and AC/DC balancing charger
- Includes floats for water takeoffs and landings, as well as conventional landing gear.
- Water rudders on both floats improve handling.
- A hatch on the bottom of the fuselage provides easy access to the battery compartment.
- Working navigation and landing lights add exceptional realism.
Wingspan: 59.5" (1510mm)
Wing Area: 430 sq in (27.7 sq dm)
Weight: 3-3.25 lb (1360 - 1470 g)
Wing Loading: 16-17 oz/sq ft (49-52 g/sq dm)
Length: 38.5" (980mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): Between 2 - 2.5" (51 - 64mm) back from leading edge of wing measured at fuselage sides
Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate
Elevator Up & Down: 5/16" (8mm) 8° 7/16" (11mm) 10°
Ailerons Up & Down: 3/8" (10mm) 14° 1/2" (13mm) 20°
Rudder R & L: 7/8" (22mm) 18° 1-1/4" (32mm) 26°
Flaps Up & Down: 7/16" (11mm) 34°
Flyzone RTF DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane with Brushless Motor, ESC, 2.4GHz Radio, Battery, Charger, Propeller, Instruction Manual, Spinner, Lights, Landing Gear with Floats and four AA Transmitter Batteries
Needed to Complete:
- Building and field equipment
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2018.