Exotek Yeti HDX Chassis Conversion
The Exotek Yeti HDX Chassis Conversion was developed for the 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer or SCORE truck. This heavy duty chassis will transform your project truck into the most dominant Yeti on the trail! The billet 7075 machined chassis adds about 55gr to the lowest part of the chassis which dramatically lowers the center of gravity, meaning less roll overs and increased traction over all terrain. The HDX chassis is a great way to start the ultimate Yeti build!
- Narrowed the chassis by 12mm and smoothed the bottom surface for reduced chassis snagging of terrain.
- Smooth inner chassis and open rear chassis design for less debris collecting and easier clean up after hitting the trail.
- 7075 hard anodized aluminum
- Separate 7075 nose plate for easier maintenance
- Carbon fiber upper plates for that factory look and a lower CG
- Light weight, adjustable and secure velcro battery straps
- Integrated machined rear suspension link mounting directly to the chassis
- Lowers the ESC to reduce center of gravity
- HD alloy servo mounts
- Assembly sheet included
- Recommended for experienced builders only.
- 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer or Truck is required, not included.
- Other hop-ups shown in photos not included.
- To protect the finish of the bottom of your chassis Exotek recommends the use of Associated Chassis Film (ASC9787).
- Hard case batteries are required - max dimension 140mm x 49mm.
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2017.