The Element Enduro Gatekeeper 1/10 Rock Crawler Builders Kit delivers the performance to tackle the trails with confidence, and the durability needed to endure anything that gets in your way. Developed for the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the Enduro Gatekeeper kit is packed full of high performance features.
The Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKS™) is what makes this rig unique. This package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro GK more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning whether it's moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro GK is built on the proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features with the addition of hard plastic components and machined steel pivot balls.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth X transmission allows the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (included with kit), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with kit).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro GK drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.
The Enduro GK kit isn't just all about performance, it's got looks, too. The Gatekeeper molded cage and polycarbonate panels are the perfect fit for a high-performance rock crawler or trail truck. The included interior with molded driver and passenger heads, along with detailed decal sheet, give the Gatekeeper body awesome scale looks. The removable hinged body mount makes accessing the electronics and working on the chassis a breeze, whether out on the trail or in the garage.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Steering)
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Universal front drive axles
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- One 2-cell or 3-cell shorty LiPo battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Paint for polycarbonate body panels
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting
- Tires & Inserts
- Other helpful items needed: Body Scissors, thread-locking compound, Body Reamer, Hex/Nut Driver set, Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler
The only complaint I have is the non overdrive gears for the transmission don’t appear to be included, but for me that’s an easy fix as I have an enduro trans I can swap in and then build this trans for the enduro. The reason I don’t want on overdriven front axle is I am building this to be sort of a mini bomber.
For electronics I went with a mamba x, castle slate 2850kv with 18t pinion, savox 2292 servo with a ruddog rx and a mt44. Also running vanquish methods with pitbull rock beast tires
Would definitely recommend this kit to friends and others
I have one major complaint, NOT with Amain or Enduro, but with the terrible shipping experience I had, I wish I could go after USPS for a full refund!