Dynamite's Large Scale Safety Kill Switch allows you to shut off the engine from a button you assign on the transmitter.
- Works on any gasoline engine, with a magneto drive ignition (not compatible with CDI driven ignition)
- Remote LED to indicate if the ignition is live
- Fiber optically coupled to eliminate interference
- LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/NiCd/NiMH compatible
- Voltage input range from 3V - 3A to 20V - 16A
- Surface mount technology
- High quality wiring with universal servo connectors
- Only 0.3 oz/8g
- Manually shut off engine from assigned button on transmitter
- Automatically shuts down power to the ignition on loss of signal or low voltage
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2015
The specs say it's not compatible with AVC equipped receives, which is a bit misleading. It will work so long as AVC is disabled.
I use this in a Rovan LT305 with a Spektrum DX4C and SRS4220 AVC receiver, and so long as you put the extra bind plug into the "disable" port when binding, then it works 100% fine