DuraTrax Onyx 260 AC/DC Dual Touch Battery Charger (6S/6A/60W)
Control two chargers from a single color touch screen!
The Onyx 260 literally puts the best in dual-output charging and programming ease at your fingertips. Its 3.2-inch color touch screen not only eliminates buttons and knobs; it gives you the power to review charging data as numbers, or in context, as points on a colorful graph. With its 0.1-6A charge rates, it has the raw power needed to peak charge up to 15 nickel-based cells or balance charge up to 6S lithium cells. In addition, the Onyx 260 also gives the modeler the ability to customize text colors, sound cues and charging routines.
Both Outputs Feature:
- Lets you set up, operate and monitor data on a single, 3.2" color touch screen.
- Charge single lithium cells, peak 1-15 NiCd/NiMH cells and balance charge 2S-6S lithium packs.
- Offer a charge jack for 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs.
- Includes storage for up to 10 battery charging routines per output.
- Lets you customize sound cues, text color and backlighting to your preferences.
- Includes 110VAC power lead, plus a DC power lead with alligator clips for easy hookup.
- Feature a compact 60W AC power supply and 0.1-6A fast charge rates.
- Come with a 2-6S balancing board and both standard and Star Plug adapters.
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
AC Input Cord/Connector: Detachable lead w/plug
DC Input (V): 11.0-15.0
DC Input Cord/Connector: Detachable lead w/clips
Number of Outputs: 2
Cell Chemistry and Number of Cells: 1-15 NiCd and NiMH; 1-6S Lithium
Fast Charge Current (A): 0.1-6.0 (60W) 120W total
Fast Charge Termination: Peak (for NI); cc/cv (for Li)
Peak Sensitivity (mV): 10-20 (Adjustable)
Trickle Charge Rate (mAh): 1/20 of fast charge current (auto); 0-250 (manual)
Max. Node Current (mA): 300
Number of Memories: 10 per output; 20 total
Main Output/Connector(s): Banana jacks; leads w/standard and Star Plug adapters
Radio Battery Charge Jack/Connector: 4-, 5- & 8-C NiCds, NiMHs and universal radio
Balancing Jack/Connector: Balancing boards with JST XH plugs
Balancing Accuracy: 5 mV per cell
Control(s): Full color 3.2" touch screen
Display Type: Full color 3.2" touch screen
Data Displayed: Cell chemistry; input, output, peak and cell voltages; charge current, time & capacity; errors and alerts
Dimensions: 6.0" x 2.75" x 7.25" (152mm x 70mm x 184mm)
Weight: 18.8oz (5533g)
Safety Timer (min): 0-300 (adjustable)
Other Safety Features: Reverse polarity, current overload protection and fan
Audible Alerts: Start, stop, errors and setup
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2018.