DJI Phantom Quadcopter
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This is the DJI Phantom Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter. This ready to fly package includes a 2.4GHz Radio, LiPo Battery, Charger and the Naza-M + GPS. The DJI Phantom drone is a small size Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter that includes everything you need to fly. When you combine the unique design, with its built-in Naza-M + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, the result is an incredible high performance RTF quad copter with stable and reliable flight characteristics. The flight parameters and functions have been setup and tuned by the DJI factory engineers, and it even includes its own dedicated transmitter, LiPo battery and charger! Install the propellers, add four AA batteries to the transmitter, charge the included battery and your Phantom is ready for takeoff!
Needed to Complete:
- Attractive Integrated Design: The compact and highly integrated design makes it is easy to transport, while the streamlined appearance and visual effects are guaranteed to draw the attention of the crowd. The included camera mount fits GoPro and other light and handy cameras to the Phantom, allowing the user to get aerial footage easier than ever before.
- Ready to Fly: The hardware mounting and software tuning are all done at the factory, so the Phantom is ready to fly the moment you unpack it. Simply attach the propellers, charge the LiPo and install your AA transmitter batteries before use.
- Includes Transmitter: The Phantom includes a dedicated transmitter and receiver. Simply add batteries to the transmitter (4x AA dry cell). The 2.4GHz ISM frequency delivers 300 meters of effective control distance (can be impacted by the specific flight environment). The frequency hopping anti-interference design allows multiple transmitters to operate at the same time, and provides a reliable remote communication link.
- Stable, Yet Agile Easy to Fly Performance: Phantom features the Naza-M + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, as well as the dedicated remote controller and receiver. Flight parameters and functions have been setup before delivery, so no setup is required. The proven stability of the Naza-M autopilot system allows you to easily achieve incredible flight performance.
- Two Flight Control Modes, Including Position Hold: With the built-in Naza-M autopilot system and GPS module, the Phantom has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can use the transmitter to switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience.
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC): Phantom features the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function from the Naza-M autopilot system. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor.
- Failsafe & Auto Go Home/Landing: Phantom also includes the failsafe function of the Naza-M autopilot system. This means when the communication between the Main Controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger Return To Home and will land safely.
- Low Voltage Protection: Phantom has two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the Naza-M autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks red to warn you. In the second level protection the system will trigger the Phantom to land automatically.
- Maximum Flight Speed 10 m/s: The maximum horizontal flight speed the Phantom can reach is 10m/s and the maximum vertical speed is 6 m/s. This delivers the perfect combination of speed and stability.
- High Intensity LED Lights: Under each arm of the Phantom there are high intensity LED indicators which are used to help maintain orientation during flight.
- GoPro Camera Mount Included: Phantom includes an external removable camera mount to mount light and handy cameras (GoPro for example) or other similar electronic video equipment.
- 10 to 15 Minutes of Flight Time: Phantom includes a 3S LiPo battery (with the capacity of 2200mAh, weight only 170g) and a balance charger. The flying time should last 10 to 15 minutes.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Power Consumption: 3.12W
- Take-off Weight: <1000g
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode):
- Vertical: ± 0.8m
- Horizontal: ± 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: ±6m/s
- Max Flight Velocity: 10m/s
- Diagonal distance (motor center to motor center): 350mm
- Phantom Prop Guard:
- Weight (Single): 18.7g
- Size (Single): Angle (155.0°)
- Radius (112.32mm)
- Whole Size with Four Prop Guards: 575.5mm
- ESC Sound Introduction
- Ready: ♪1234567
- Throttle stick is not at bottom: BBBBBB…
- Input signal abnormal: B——–B——–B…
- Input voltage abnormal: BB—BB—BB—BB…
- Charger & Battery Parameters
- Charger AC Input: 100-240V
- Charge Current: 1A/2A/3A
- Current Drain for Balancing: 200mA
- Power: 20W
- Battery Type: LiPo
- TX Parameters
- Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Control Channels: 6 Channels
- Communication Distance: 300m
- Receiver Sensitivity （1%PER）: ＞-93dBm
- Power Consumption of TX: ＜20dBm
- Working Current /Voltage: 52 mA@6V
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Battery
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2013.