DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 Quadcopter & ProTek R/C Hardcase Combo w/HD Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
For a limited time, AMain.com is bundling the ultra-durable ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor case with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Multirotor Quadcopter. This exclusive offer provides a $50 savings towards the crush-proof, waterproof, and impact resistant ProTek R/C Multirotor Case. While supplies last.
This is the UPDATED V3.0 DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter, with one included DJI Battery. This ready to fly drone includes an integrated HD camera and a high quality 3-axis gimbal as standard equipment.
The DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ was developed to provide a simple to set up and super easy to fly drone that delivers professional results. This is a true flying camera system that allows you to shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system provides smooth footage, offering creative freedom in the sky with fewer limitations. The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, giving you constant stable flight so you can worry less about flying and more about getting that epic shot!
Phantom 2/Phantom 2 Vision+ Updates
- Phantom 2 Series Transmitter: The upgraded transmitter includes a host of features, including a gimbal control dial, a built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicators. The transmitter is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision+, Phantom 2 Vision, and Phantom 2.
- Left Dial: Turn the dial to the right, and the camera will shift to point upwards. Turn the dial to the left, and the camera will shift to point downwards. The camera will keep its current position if the dial is static.
- Built-in LiPo Battery: The remote control includes a rechargeable LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000mAh. You can monitor the current battery level using the LED indicators on the front panel of the remote control
- Charging the Remote Control: Charge the remote control’s battery by using the included micro-USB cable. The LED indicators will display solid red when charging is in progress. The LED indicators will display solid green when the battery is fully charged.
- Throttle Lock: Pull down the throttle stick to descend. The stick will lock into place and the aircraft will descend steadily. Push the throttle stick upward to release throttle lock.
- Trainer Port: Connect the remote control to the computer via the trainer port to run simulation application to practice your flying skills.
- Phantom 2 2312 Motors: The 2312 motor adopts a pioneering stator winding structure, which not only makes it tidy and neat, but also increases slot wire embedding degree and offers improved heat dissipation. With its impact-resistant bearings, the system is more durable than ever before. The electromagnetic design, tailored for the DJI Phantom, has effectively improved the output power, and when used with the updated 9450 propellers and ESC (electronic speed controller), your whole propulsion system can provide 200g/axis more maximum output thrust when using a 3S LiPo battery. Additionally, this propulsion system allows you to load more equipment on your Phantom without sacrificing flight time, offering you a better flight experience.
- The double layer, single wire stator technology increases slot wire embedding degree and improves heat dissipation. Also, the single wire stator design improves motor efficiency and its ability to withstand a larger current, ensuring consistency in the motor’s performance.
- The bearings, with a higher durability and ability to withstand greater impacts, are used to avoid damage in the event of an accident, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
- Insulation coating powder is used to improve the stator voltage capacity, ensuring the working life and stability of the motor.
- The electromagnetic design and lightweight structure, customized for the DJI Phantom, has increased maximum output power by nearly 25% without adding extra weight.
- DJI 9450 Self-Tightening Propellers: The DJI 9450 propellers inherit the low vibration, low inertial characteristics of its predecessor, the 9443. By using a second generation airfoil designed with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in the DJI Propulsion Lab, the 9450 provides extra thrust and better power efficiency. Thanks to this increased thrust, performance is significantly improved when flying a heavy-loaded Phantom or Flame Wheel, especially during quick maneuvers and descent.
- The propeller uses a 4.5 inch pitch, which when used with the 2312 motor can provide an extra 200g/axis of output thrust, giving you both power and flexibility. Furthermore, your Phantom’s flight time is not reduced, because of the increased aerodynamic performance and motor efficiency.
- Diameter x Pitch: 9.4 inch x 5.0 inch (24 cm x 13 cm)
- Maximum Thrust： 660g (with 2212 motor KV920 @12V )
- Updated Phantom 2 Series Compass
- Updated appearance and protective shell around the compass.
- Radar Positioning: Built in flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the position of the pilot.
- Return Home: Exceeding the control range of the remote control automatically triggers ‘Return-to-Home’. The Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
- Max Flight Time: 25 Minutes.
- Real-Time On Screen Flight Parameters: This allows you to monitor current flight telemetry using your smart phone onscreen display.
- High Performance Camera: The Phantom 2 Vision+ carries an extremely high quality camera and a 4GB micro SD card. It shoots full HD video at 1080p 30, 720p 60 for clean slow motion and takes 14 megapixel stills.
- Camera Tilt Control: The gimbal system allows you to tilt the camera as you fly, so you can create the shots you see in your mind. You can even point the camera straight down for a totally unique view of your world.
- Supports Adobe DNG RAW: DNG RAW photo capture means all original image information is retained for powerful post processing.*
- Adobe Lens Profile Support: An Adobe lens profile for barrel distortion removal is available for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ camera.*
- Camera Parameter Settings: Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, and capture format can be adjusted from your smart phone through the Vision app.
- Album Synchronization: Beam photos and videos from the Vision+ straight to your phone using Wi-Fi! This incredible features requires no computer and can be done from distances up to 700m using the built in Wi-Fi connection, without ever needing to land the aircraft!
- No Fly Zones Feature: In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature. These zones have been divided into two categories: A and B. For a full explanation of the difference between the categories and view a full list of places included, please click here.
- Phantom 2 2312 Motors
- DJI 9450 Self-Tightening Propellers
- Updated Phantom 2 Series Compass
- Updated Phantom 2 Series Transmitter
- Supported Battery: DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 1242g
- Hover Accuracy (Ready to Fly): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tiltable Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: Ascent: 6m/s; Descent: 3m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal motor-motor distance: 350mm
- Working Current: Static : 750mA; Dynamic : 900mA
- Control Accuracy: ±0.03°
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90°－0°
- Maximum Angular Speed: Pitch : 90°/s
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Sensor size: 1/2.3"
- Effective Pixels: 14 Megapixels
- Resolution: 4384×3288
- HD Recording: 1080p30
- Recording FOV: 110° / 85°
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency: 5.728 GHz－5.85 GHz
- Communication Distance (open area): CE Compliance: 400m; FCC Compliance: 800m
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitter Power: CE Compliance: 25mW; FCC Compliance: 100mW
- Working Voltage: 80 [email protected]
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries
- Range Extender
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 500-700m
- Transmitter Power: 20dBm
- Power Consumption: 2W
*NOTE: These are available as standard features in the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop.About the ProTek R/C Multirotor Case (PTK-8143)
The ProTek R/C Multirotor Case is one of the toughest and most rugged storage cases on the market. Manufactured to stringent military specifications, the case is lightweight, dust-proof, crush-proof, impact-resistant and virtually indestructible; and holds numerous certifications to prove it. The case is also watertight and will float in water up to 80lbs. To prevent any vacuum effect, the case also features an automatic pressure release valve.
Don't worry about transporting your equipment. Whether driving across town or traveling the globe, the ProTek R/C Universal Multirotor Case offers a higher level of protection and performance, even in the harshest conditions.
Universal Foam Inserts
The included foam insert is made from ultra rugged EPE foam and provides a comfortable fit with plenty of room for the model, transmitter and accessories. The insert also includes an egg crate roof liner to keep contents snug once the lid comes to a close.
In-Depth Case Features:
- Padlockable: The case comes equipped with two hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength.
- Waterproof: The waterproofing seal is custom designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
- Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin: With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, the durable hard sided case is built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly, your contents.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle: Built tough and durable, but with a soft side. The handle structure is molded with specially formulated high impact NK-7 resin but is over molded with a soft touch rubber for comfort. The soft shock absorbing material reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads. The integrated stays keep the handle folded down to avoid damage during transport or shipping.
- Patent Pending Latching System: The locking latch system is engineered to keep the case closed during the toughest of trips. The system clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while an integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures your contents remain safe inside the case.
- Integrated Lid Stay: The case comes with an integrated lid stay molded into the hinge that keep the case lid open when you need it to stay open. No more pinched fingers.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware: The hardware used is marine grade 304 stainless steel. By using the highest quality materials available you receive a better case that will perform as well 10 years from now as it did on the day you purchased it.
- Stackable: Need multiple cases? The case is completely stackable with itself. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport.
- Impact Resistant
- Patent Pending Locking Latch System
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle
- Lightweight NK-7 Resin
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware
- High Performance Gasket
- Automatic Pressure Release Valve
- Molded-in Bezel System
- Integrated Lid Stay
ProTek R/C Multirotor Case Specifications:
Airline Carry-On: No
Weight (empty): 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
Lid Depth: 2.1" (53mm)
Base Depth: 5.9" (150mm)
Material: Lightweight NK-7 Resin
Max Buoyancy: 80lbs (36.3kg)
Temperature Range: -20°F - 140° (-29°C - 60°C)
Exterior Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.7x16.9x8.5" (557x429x216mm)
Interior Dimensions (LxWxH): 20x14x8" (508x356x203mm)
- ATA 300: Impact Test
- ASTM D4169: Falling Rain - Vibration - Drop Tests
- Mil-STD-810F: Immersion Test
- IP 67: Ingress Protection Tests (Dust & Immersion)
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2014.