DJI Flame Wheel F330 ARF Quadcopter Kit w/Motors, ESC & Propellers
This is the DJI Innovations Flame Wheel F330 Almost-Ready to Fly Quadcopter Kit with included Motors, ESC's & Propellers. The Flame Wheel F330 is a multi-rotor flying platform designed for amateur aerial photography, first person view applications, and general flying entertainment. When combined with the NAZA autopilot system, hovering and cruising are almost effortless, while rolling and other advanced maneuvers can be more easily performed.
The frame is easy to build, and the PA66+30GF material used in the frame arms is incredibly durable. The optimized frame design delivers plenty of space for an autopilot system, and the high strength PCB frame board makes wiring the ESC's and batteries safe and easy. Pick up a Flame Wheel and see how much fun multi-rotor aircraft can be.
- Frame Arms: PA66+30GF ultra-strength material design, provide better crash worthiness.
- High Strength Compound PCB Frame Board: Makes wiring of ESCs and battery safer and easier.
- Optimized Frame Design: Provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
- Different Color Frame Arms: Red and white, makes your flight more colorful.
Model: Flame Wheel 330 (F330)
Frame Weight: 156g
Diagonal Wheelbase: 330mm
Takeoff Weight: 600g ~ 1200g
Recommended Propeller: 8 x 4.5"
Recommended Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
Recommended Motor: 22 × 12mm (Stator size)
Recommended ESC: 18A OPTO
- (4) ESC (18A)
- (4) Motor (2212)
- (4) Blades (8 x 4.5)
- (1) Complete Frame
Needed to Complete:
- 5-Channel aircraft transmitter system (minimum)
- 3S ~ 4S LiPo battery & charger
- Naza autopilot system recommended (DJI-NAZA-M or DJI-NAZAMGPS)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2013.