This is a pack of three optional DE Racing XD "Extreme Duty" Rear Skid Plates. The XD skid plates are the next step in the evolution of the DE Racing Skid Plate. With a re-designed leading edge and stronger screw countersinks the XD series skid plates are more durable than ever before! The ultra thin design eliminates the need for longer screws and the proprietary resin wears like aluminum, but at a fraction of the weight and price!
- Redesigned leading edge for greatly improved longevity and performance
- Redesigned stronger screw countersinks
- Ultra thin to eliminate the need for longer screws
- Race proven using the highest quality engineering resin
- Wears like aluminum at a fraction of the price and weight
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2013
NOTE: A Main Hobbies does not list the Tekno SCT410 as one of the models that these fit, but they do perfectly!
My SCT410.3, EB48.3 and ET48.3 all have one!
They used to have scratches on the bottom of the chassis but thanks to the skid plates, there are none now!
These are very heavy duty and does not crack.
The only thing I do not like is the mounting screw holes gets bigger and bigger the more I use it and I'm afraid it cannot hold the plate to the chassis at one point.
However, for the price you cannot beat it at all!