This is a Core RC Pace 60R Sensored Brushless Speed Control. The Pace 60R is designed to suit 1S LiPo applications for single cell GT12-1/12th scale classes of racing, but is still compatible with 2S batteries with motors 6.5T and higher. Suitable for sensored or sensorless operation with Zero Timing ‘blinky’ mode. The Pace 60R requires no additional booster for 1S use, just plug and play!!
- Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity.
- Using optional programming card to program forward or reverse throttle limit.
- Using optional programming card to program braking percentage.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection, throttle signal loss protection and motor blocked protection.
- Compatible with sensored brushless motors.
- Zero Timing ‘Blinky’ Mode.
- Supports 1-2s LiPos or 4-6 NiCd/NiMh Battery Packs
- Forward/Brake with Reverse or Forward/Brake Options
- Adjustable Low Voltage Cut-Off Protection
- Easy Single Step Set Up System
- Digital Program Card Available
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation
- Heatsink Included
- 6.5 Motor Limit
- 36.9x33.2mm Footprint, 22.5mm tall
- Weighs 70g w/wires
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014