The Castle Creations Mamba X SCT 1/10 Brushless Combo includes the Mamba X, with the awesome 1410 Sensored motor to create a all in one system perfect for 1/10 scale 2WD and 4WD SCT up to 6.5lb (2S) as well as 1:10 scale buggies and stadium trucks up to 4lbs (2S-3S).
The Mamba X is going to shake things up. Extremely versatile, and capable of powering a wide variety of applications and vehicles the Mamba X is ideal for racing at the track with your 2wd buggy, bashing through mud puddles in your monster truck, or navigating a hardcore trail with your crawler. The high performance Mamba X includes an integrated and powerful 8A adjustable BEC and can push the most extreme 1/10th scale setups and 1/8th scale race buggies.
Castle Creations 1410 Sensored 4-Pole Brushless Motors combine rotor position sensor technology with an improved high power and high efficiency motor design to deliver ultra smooth startup, precise low speed control, predictable power delivery, incredible torque, and lightning fast response. Through the use of Castle's Smart Sense technology, the position of the rotor is always known by the ESC. This eliminates the possibility of encountering cogging or inconsistency during startup, and allows the 1410 to deliver PRECISE throttle control and BUTTERY SMOOTH starts - with the RAW POWER and LONGER RUN TIMES that Castle motors are known for.
- Wide 2S to 6S input voltage range
- Sensored Motor Support (Castle X-Series Sensor Harness Included)
- 8A Adjustable BEC (5.25V-8.0V)
- Rugged CNC Aluminum Case
- Castle Link Programming Support
- Integrated Capacitors
- Removable 30mm Cooling Fan
- Integrated 4mm Bullet Connectors
- 12 AWG Power Wires
- Waterproof Switch
- Audible Alerts
- The Mamba X is proudly designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas
- Backed by Castle Creations’ 1-year warranty and unparalleled "make-it-right" customer support
- 4-POLE 12-SLOT design boasts exceptional EFFICIENCY and produces LESS HEAT
- Oversized gold plated solder tabs for LESS RESISTANCE and easy soldering
- QUIETSENSE™ Technology shields magnetic field noise generated from the motor coils and keeps motor and ESC in sync at all times
- HIGHER PRECISION and MORE EFFICIENT startups
- OPTIMIZED design eliminates the need for mechanical timing adjustments
- Sensor alignment method delivers uniform timing and torque in both directions, automatically
- REBUILDABLE design allows users to replace front end bell with bearings or rotors with shaft
- ROAR standard sensor port and labeled connections
- High strength 180°C neodymium sintered magnets
- High quality, temperature-stabilized sensors
- High-purity, high-temperature copper windings
- Hardened stainless steel shaft
- 13 AWG high strand wire with silicone insulation
- Kevlar wrapped rotor
- 6061-T6 Billet aluminum heatsink can
- High RPM NMB oversized bearings
- High quality 0.2mm steel laminations
- Low resistance gold plated bullet connectors
- Input Voltage Range: 2S LiPo (7.4V) to 6S LiPo (25.2V)
- BEC Specifications: Adjustable: 5.5V, 6.0V, 7.5V. or 8.0V (8A Peak), default 5.5V
- Operating Environment: Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment.
- Brake: Proportional
- Reversible: Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes, factory equipped (30mm), fully removable** (see Product Use Statements below)
- Size (LxWxH): 2.14x1.39x1.18" (54.4x35.2x30.0mm)
- Weight (with wires): 3.56 oz. (101g)
- Connectors: 4.0mm female bullets for motor connection.
- Items Needed for Operation: Battery Connector
- Application Guidelines: Intended for up to 6S (25.2 Volt) operation in vehicles weighing less than 9bs/4kg
- Recommended Motors: Castle 1406, 1410 and 1415 Sensored motors
- Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: Less than 9bs/4kg, with batteries, ready-to-run
- Telemetry Link Capable: Yes
- Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free link included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
- Input Voltage Range: 2-3S LiPo
- Kv: 3800
- Max. RPM: 100,000
- Length: 52.7mm
- Diameter: 36mm
- Weight (w/wires): 237g / 8.4oz
- Shaft Length: 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: 1/8" (3.17mm)
- Mounting Hole Specifications: M3 @ 25mm
- Cooling Fan: Optional - not included
- Connectors: 4mm male Castle Bullet Connectors
- Application Guidelines: Ideal for 1:10 scale 2WD and 4WD SCT up to 6.5lb (2S) as well as 1:10 scale buggies and stadium trucks up to 4lbs (2S-3S).
- Recommended ESC(s): Mamba Max Pro, Mamba X, Monster X
Product Use Statements:
- *Although Mamba X is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. Always rinse the ESC and motor with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, Castle suggests users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
- **The cooling fan must be removed prior to driving in wet conditions. It is not waterproof.
- Mamba X setups frequently hit 100+ amps in peaks and not all LiPos are created equal. Surge ratings should never be used to determine a pack's suitability for a brushless application. Recommended battery capacity for 1:10th and 1:8th scale vehicles is 5000mAh. We recommend using 30C continuous discharge or higher LiPo batteries (or high quality 25C batteries such as Traxxas® Power Cell).
- Our experience suggests using only mild gear ratios with NiMH cells. Do not attempt to use NiMH cells in extreme setups.
- Applying voltages higher than 25.2V will cause irreparable damage to ESC.
- We recommend a high-current connector designed for high-powered electric systems, rated for 70+ amps. Invest in connector sets made for high-powered electric systems such as our Castle 6.5mm Polarized Connectors, Castle 4.0mm Polarized Connectors, Traxxas® Power Connectors, or Deans® Ultra Plugs
This product was added to our catalog on February 16, 2017
Use your Castle Bluetooth link and this baby’s gone l! I’d definitely recommend and buy again!! Castle is ahead of there time!