The Castle Creations CC BEC 2.0 WP was developed for racers, crawlers, and hard core bashers with an integrated 15 amp peak power regulator in a CNC machined, waterproof (WP) aluminum case. The BEC 2.0 WP can handle up to 14S without brake enabled or 12S with brake, making this a perfect choice for high voltage applications!
The CC BEC 2.0 features heavy duty, dual output wires that will provide clean power to sensitive radio equipment. Castle Link (not included) can be used to set the output from 4.75 to 12 volts, easily handling power hungry servos, cameras, and other accessories.
NOTE: CC BEC 2.0 should never be operated in series or parallel with another BEC or backup receiver pack connected to the RX/Servo side of the circuit.
- Applications: Crawlers, Marine, Sea Planes, UAS, Industrial
- Waterproof: Yes
- Peak Current: 15A (dependent upon input and output voltage
- Continuous Current:
- 4.75~6.0V Output: 10A
- 6.25~8.5V Output: 9A
- 8.75~10.0V Output: 8A
- 10.25~12.0V Output: 7A
- Max Volts:
- Surface: 12S (50.4V)
- Air (w/Brake): 12S (50.4V)
- Air (No Brake): 14S (58.8V)
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 4.75 to 12V (set with Castle Link only - sold separately)
- Default Setting: 5.25V
- Size (LxWxH): 35x18x19mm (1.37x.69x.75")
- Weight: 28g (1.0 oz) (with full length wires)
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2016