Blade Helis Mach 25 BNF Quadcopter Drone Racer w/SPMVM430C FPV Headset
An Immersive RC Flight Experience Focused on Performance
This great little combo combines the Blade Mach 25 Drone Racer with a Spektrum 4.3" Video Monitor Headset; the perfect compliment for an immersive FPV experience!
The Blade Mach 25 multirotor makes getting into 250-class quad-racing easy. Thick carbon-fiber plate construction with robust aluminum support makes this fully assembled racer lightweight and incredibly durable. In the event of a mishap, replacement of the self-tightening propellers is all you'll likely need. Brilliant LED lighting helps with orientation and identification in the heat of a race. Powerful motors that are canted forward help give you the performance edge while the protected ultra micro FPV camera is soft mounted for the best view. The streamlined body combines improved aerodynamics with an additional level of protection that makes your Mach 25 machine stand out from the pack.
Exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology built into the Spektrum A3174 flight controller is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy to stay in control. Multiple flight modes with increasing levels of agility are provided and just a transmitter switch away. From maximum assistance with self-leveling and envelope limitations to full-range aerobatic agility, SAFE technology gives you the ability to get up to speed at your own pace.
- Bind-N-Fly Completion: Now it's possible to start enjoying high-performance racing virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
- FPV Ready: The installed Spektrum™ ultra micro, 25mW airborne FPV camera system is mounted to a damped carbon-fiber plate and features excellent range for approved AMA line-of-sight FPV flying. All you need to enjoy the view is a Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor.
- Carbon-Fiber Frame: Durable, 2.0mm thick, carbon-fiber frame plates surround vital electronics and connect with tough CNC-machined aluminum supports that hold the aluminum motor booms.
- Canted Motor Mounts: For quicker acceleration and faster forward flight the four brushless motors are mounted at a forward angle. Its lower flight angle also improves your visibility through the camera.
- Self-Tightening Propellers: No tools are required to change out broken props. The self-tightening hubs make changing props quick so that you can get back to racing quicker. The other benefit of the hub design is that it makes the cost of propeller replacement much lower.
- Integrated LED Lighting: Brilliant LED lighting in each motor boom helps with your visual orientation and makes it possible to locate your opponent more quickly.
- Streamlined Body: To improve aerodynamics and add a level of protection against the elements is a durable body that's been custom designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes FPV racing easy
- Multiple SAFE enabled flight modes
- Spektrum 4.3 inch Video Monitor with Headset included
- Spektrum™ A3174 Flight Controller included
- Spektrum 25mw ultra micro FPV camera system (installed, Ham Radio License Required)
- Vibration-damping, carbon-fiber camera mount
- Powerful 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors
- Compact Castle Creations 4-in-1 ESC
- Self-tightening hubs allow tool-free propeller replacement
- Robust 2mm carbon-fiber frames with tough aluminum frame supports
- Canted motor mounts for faster acceleration and higher flight speeds
- Intense, multi-color LED lighting system (installed)
- E-flite 1350mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery (included)
- Streamlined body designed by stylist Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design
- (1) Mach 25 FPV Racer BNF
- (1) Spektrum Monitor with Headset Combo
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 6+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- Suitable LiPo flight battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2016.